UK Sales Manager with Pest control product experience required. Home based plus travel.
Technical Placements is proud to represent Pelsis, a brand led organisation, developing and acquiring brands which offer their global customer base, solutions to pest control problems. The current brand portfolio includes B&G Equipment, Pest-Stop, Insect-O-Cutor, Network, Synergetic, Green Protect, Edialux Home-Pet-Plant Protection, Edialux Professional, Curtis Dyna-Fog, Agrisense, Silvandersson, Luxan, Denka and P+L Systems Washroom.
The Professional Pest Control (Pro-Pest) market is one of the Pelsis Group’s core strategic channels. The UK Pro-Pest business is predominantly focused on the Edialux Professional, Insect-O-Cutor, Network and Agrisense brands with circa 1,500 active customers buying each year.
The UK Pro-Pest market is underpinned by a dedicated team who put customer service and technical support at the heart of the company’s activities.
Sales Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring territory turnover and margin targets are achieved on a monthly basis, driving new customer acquisition alongside improved retention and value generation of the established customer base.
- To drive profitable sales and business development.
- Implement and manage sales and margin targets.
- Take a proactive approach to developing sales and market share.
- Ensure adherence to pricing structures and strategies in line with Pelsis Group policies
- Face to face meetings with customers (where possible), understanding their product and service requirements to grow sales.
- Proactively identify new customer opportunities, developing these into profitable accounts
- Sell the full range of Pelsis products and brands.
- Assist customers with product enquiries and provide a route to technical advice.
- Produce monthly reports demonstrating the previous month’s results and forecasting sales for following month.
- Amend pricing in SAP for non-conforming orders (promotions etc.)
- Exhibition planning and organisation, includes preparation meetings, pre-build up/pack.
- Established sales manager, who enjoys delivering sales growth
- Substantial sales management experience, gained within the pest control sector is essential
- Extensive experience of building and communicating sales plans
- Passion and drive to deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic
- Experience of sales reporting, business analysis and data interpretation
- Strong commercial experience with proven track record of sales growth
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
Degree level education preferable but not essential
This is an exciting time to join this developing business, in a role that will help influence the future growth of the company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.