Exciting opportunity for a Timetabling and Data Analysis Co-ordinator to join MKC Training, embedded within the world famous Royal School of Military Engineering (RSME) in Chatham, Kent.
MKC Training was established in 2008 as part of an innovative public, private partnership with the Ministry of Defence.
MKC Training is an outstanding expert in the design and delivery of innovative teaching, learning, assessment and training design which it delivers to the RSME.
Supervising a team of two, the postholder will be responsible for co-ordinating the timetabling and data analysis / reporting activity for MKC Training. This role also involves developing, improving and implementing the data strategy as well as ensuring existing data and timetabling is current and meets the needs of data users and customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Maths and IT qualifications (GCSE level or equivalent)
- MS Excel – Advanced
- Experience of analysis of large data sets preferably utilising a management information system
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Data analysis / IT qualification (or working towards one)
- MS Office qualification
- Project Management qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of reporting tools (Power BI, SQL reporting, Crystal reports as examples)
- Experience of financial analysis
- Previous timetabling experience (System used is CELCAT – System specific training will be given)
- Work with the management team to develop data analysis strategy
- Recommend data management and presentation software development
- Liaising with Training teams to agree course schedules and timetables and responding to customer queries
- Supporting the MIS, Finance and Commercial Manager in meeting contractual deadlines
- Co-ordinate the production of monthly utilisation statistics at a Programme Area, Faculty and Divisional level.
- Co-ordinate and provide a timely response to data and information requests
- Undertake timetabling as required and directed by the MIS, Finance and Commercial Manager in order to populate MKCTS timetabling system
- Prepare and manage supporting statistics for Divisional and company reporting
- Prepare bespoke reports as required
- Co-ordinate, design and issue all corporate data reports to agreed deadlines
- Continually review and develop the MIS timetabling system
- To act as cover for MIS, Finance and Commercial Manager and other team members as required.
This is a great opportunity to join the Commercial and Operations Division of this developing training provider, offering excellent career prospects.
Our client, MKC Training is an equal opportunities employer. They value diversity in their people and all applications will be welcomed and considered regardless of a person’s age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or ethnic origin. All posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service application. MKC Training follows the DBS Code of Practice.
For a full job description and / or informal chat about this exciting role, please contact Tim Hill on 07766 745557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Recruitment Agencies – this recruitment project is under a managed service contract – direct approaches to the client will not be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.