Pest Control UK Technical Training Manager required. Home Based + travel.
Our client is an expanding global environment improvement product business, supplying the pest control industry and retail markets. Their wide range of durable products are used from domestic to large infrastructure environments. The company employs c500 people across 15 sites in UK, US and Europe, with a t/o in of c€150M.
The Technical Training Manager will drive the development and implementation of the training strategy within the professional pest control distribution brand within the group.
Their objective is to become the number 1 professional pest control distribution company in the UK, educating and training customers is an essential ingredient.
The purpose of the role is to deliver the existing portfolio of training whilst creating an extended portfolio of training to compete with the competition. This will be made up of both chargeable and free of charge courses and consist of varying delivery mechanisms, specifically – face to face, remote and online.
Working closely with the key players within the brand, you will be responsible for all aspects of the development, organisation and delivery of the training of customers within the brand.
- Responsible for creating a market leading training offer designed to educate, inspire and inform customers on what it takes to provide an excellent pest control service.
- Development and maintenance of all professional pest programmes, training courses and associated materials.
- Work with the Area Sales Managers and Head of Pro-Pest Development to identify and design new industry training to strengthen our offer to the market.
- Managing the delivery of all external professional pest control training courses including all logistical and organisational needs.
- Sourcing and arranging relevant third party specialist trainers, where required.
- Targeted responsibility for training revenue and gross profit generated from external training courses.
- Ongoing analysis of our competitors’ training offers along with understanding training best practice from other industries.
- Work closely with Brand Manager to champion our training offer and ensure consistency with our brand objectives.
- Proven track record in pest control and be able to deliver advice and training to customers on a wide range of pest control issues
- Minimum of the RSPH Level 2 Award in Pest Control (or equivalent)
- Degree in Biology would be a distinct advantage.
- Motivated with excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Keen to learn and develop your own relevant skills and qualifications, ensuring that training materials are always imparting the important and relevant messages.
- Confident and capable presenter with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of accreditation and certification would be beneficia with the relative bodies e.g., RSPH, CRRU and CPD schemes (BPCA Registered, BASIS Prompt)
- Comfortable dealing with internal colleagues, at all levels, as well as external partners including customers, suppliers and industry and legislative bodies.
Travel will be necessary, allowing you to work closely with the Group offices in the UK and attend training events. A driving licence is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.