Based in Chatham, Kent, MKC Training Services provides education to military, construction and engineering industries.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Sales and Marketing individual to assist in the day to day running of the Sales and Business Development Team to drive and develop new business through sales and marketing activities, in addition to maintaining and developing customer relationships.
Candidates need significant experience in B2B and B2C sales, preferably with a sales and marketing / business qualification. Knowledge and experience in Education or Training industry would be beneficial.
Candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, strong IT skills, a commercial approach, motivated to develop new business leads by engaging with a broad range of people, and a willingness to learn and adapt in all kinds of situations.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development you will be responsible for:
- Assisting inbound sales process through outreach and engagement taking from initial enquiry to signed agreement for new business and expansions.
- Initiating, maintaining, developing and expanding Customer relationships
- Market, customer and opportunity research
- Telephone contact and administration for customer course booking enquiries
- Writing reports, press releases and media copy
- Creating, maintaining and procuring marketing materials
- Developing and updating company website and social media activity
- Driving on-line traffic and assisting with on-line campaigns
- Analysing and reporting on the impact of marketing activity
- Organisation and execution of PR events, campaigns etc.
- Develop and support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Managing and maintaining sales reports and CRM systems to ensure that key data is collected to support business decision, internal reporting and to learn / improve
- Compiling reports and presenting to the management team
- Organising customer visits and diary management
- Contributing to the marketing strategy to drive footfall
- Supporting the Business Development Head and Commercial Director on ad-hoc basis
- Liaising across departments to ensure seamless on-boarding of Customers and Trainees
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives as part of a busy team, taking a hands-on approach to their work and possessing the drive to exceed targets and expectations.
MKC Training Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. They value diversity in their people and all applications will be welcomed and considered regardless of a person’s age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or ethnic origin.