Part Time Purchasing Assistant required for recycling / manufacturing facitlity in north east Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity to join a Recycling Manufacturing company, part of a global group, to work within the purchasing department on a part time basis.
Monday to Friday – 9.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Experience of working in a similar role (preferable)
SAP experience (Desirable not essential)
Strong organisational skills
Good practice in Health & Safety
High level of communication skills both written and verbal
5 x GCSE’s or equivalent
Microsoft Office / Excel skills essential
- Processing and maintaining new vendor requests
- Creating and maintaining new spare parts requests
- Checking Daily Physical Inventory in SAP, investigation of anomalies
- Creating manual Physical inventory count sheets
- Assist with Purchase order amendments
- Progressing open Purchase orders
- Assisting with Invoice queries
- Producing SAP reports for Purchasing
- Occasional cover for Buyer with PO conversions
- Cover for MRP and general pricing of purchase requisitions as needed.
- Upkeep of the purchasing sharepoint
Full job description available on request.
The position will provide a good salary and benefits package, within a forward thinking very successful and sustainable business.