Our client is a growing healthcare products manufacturer, based in Folkestone, seeking Production Operatives / Technicians.
12 hour Day shifts available 6-6 permanent with excellent benefits.
The Production Technicians will operate allocated machines on different manufacturing lines safely, effectively and efficiently.
The position has excellent training and career prospects, for people interested in progression.
Production Operatives / Technician Candidate Requirements:
- Previous experience gained from a technical / engineering, computer controlled production environment.
- Good standard of English and basic Maths.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
- Good behaviour and attitude, with low accident record.
- Good standards of hygiene and ability to adhere to clothing policy.
- Excellent team player, and work alone, with ability to be flexible in both the role and duties undertaken.
- Computer literate, including printing labels required for Production orders.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Working as part of a small team, responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high-speed production lines run effectively and efficiently, solving problems and rectifying faults to maintain quality of products.
- Ordering and loading components
- Line start up checks, change overs and wash downs
- Controlling parameters using computers to run the line
- Reading and understanding alarms and problem solving any issues that arise.
Salary will increase on completion of successful training period.
Excellent benefits to include bonus, pension (matched up to 9%), good holidays, health cashback scheme, and excellent training.