Payroll Administrator with Sage and Year-end experience required for a large aerospace manufacturing company based in Consett, County Durham.
Full time, but the client will also consider part time.
The Payroll Administrator will report to the HR Manager, and take responsibility for a 400 record Monthly payroll from start to finish, covering hourly paid and salaried staff.
- Minimum of two years payroll experience.
- Strong experience of Sage Payroll
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines.
- Strong Communication skills, able to build good working relations with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Confident, professional and able to demonstrate initiative and drive.
- Monthly payroll for hourly and salaried staff.
- Year End processing, P11D’s, P60’s etc.
- Processing holiday, sick, maternity pay and expenses.
- Calculating overtime, shift payments, pay increases, commission and bonuses.
- Answering staff queries about timesheets, pay slips and related matters.
- Liaising with HMRC, pension providers and other external third parties.
- Issuing P45’s and other tax forms.
- GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant payroll / accounts qualification.