Part Time Sales Coordinator / Administrator required for large recycling / manufacturing company based in Snodland, near Maidstone.
Monday to Friday – 9.30 a.m. – 2.30 p.m.
This company is part of a global business, supplying recycled material to the packaging industry.
The Sales Coordinator will help ensure the smooth supply of material to end users, through excellent customer service.
- Proficient in MS Office to include Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, able to work under pressure and to prioritise workload accordingly
- Previous experience of a sales office / customer service environment
- Analytical background or knowledge
- Appropriate qualifications
- Principle point of contact for all customers via telephone and email.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of weekly and daily orders in relevant mill systems.
- Following-up sales agreements with the customer, providing the customer with necessary information and maintaining an accurate and timely record of all related requests.
- Ensure pricing of orders, credits/debits reflect the accuracy of price list/annual contracts.
- Liaising with both UK and European supplying mills, technical, logistics and supply chain offices to meet customer requirements and demands.
- Proactively manage stock per customer to ensure adequate warehouse rotation and reduce aged stock through deliveries and replenishment.
- Manage monthly forecasting from the customer into both Excel and SCM
- Provide support to the Sales Director for price list and annual contract administration.
- Assist in the day-to-day operational activities supporting the other team members when circumstances require.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Sales Director/Sales Office Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leader in recycling, on a part time basis.