Graduate Operations Management Trainee required for waste management recycling business. Initially based in Tamworth, near Birmingham, but candidates must be flexible to work at any UK Location ranging from Glasgow to Kent. The role may also include some European travel.
One of the world’s largest packaging and paper recycling companies which operates in 36 countries with 46,000 employed globally in 350 locations and listed on FTSE 100, are looking for a Operations Management Trainee in their UK Recycling Division .
The ideal person will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject such as Waste Management, Business & Commercial Management, Operations, Manufacturing or Logistics.
Great Salary, £28K – £33K, plus excellent training, benefits and career prospects.
The Role will look at all aspects of paper recycling management including:
- Day to day operation of production facilities and all related fields
- Transport related compliance
- Material collections and customer service delivery through third parties
- Factory Production and working practices
- Operational Administration
- Depot attainment of environmental, fleet compliance and P&L targets
- Capex projects
- Analysis: Production, commercial, Logistics, Administration
- Project work
- Depot benchmarking activities.
- Health and Safety compliance
- Commercial relationships with supply bases to maximise benefits available to the business
- The business development process including generating leads, bidding and developing
- Innovative supply solutions
- Budget controls and analysis
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- People management and HR
- To have a broad outlook
- Highly motivated
- Team Player but independent
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a management career within industrial waste management and recycling.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.