HR department Office Administrator / Coordinator required in north Birmingham, West Midlands.
Monday to Friday 8.30 – 4.30
£25K + Benefits
Global paper recycling and packaging manufacturer, with around 47,000 employees and over 370 production sites across 34 countries. The Company has a long standing focus on high and very consistent product quality and excellent service.
- evidence of GCSE’s A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English,
- other associated qualifications
- relevant office coordinator experience
- strong MS office skills
- Team member within the HR department, responsible for the administration, organisation and smooth running of the office, providing an efficient and effective environment.
- Create a positive and welcoming environment for visitors.
- To deliver a quality administrative support service to meet company and department requirements.
- provide an appropriate level of hospitality to all visitors, considering the needs for refreshments.
- act as the first point of contact for all communications, ensuring notices, TV’s and Facebook updates are managed on behalf of the Company.
- provide general administrative support to the HR Advisor and other departments.
- ability to use your own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- excellent communication and written skills, organisational and problem solving abilities are also necessary attributes for this role.
- maintain and develop your skills to keep up with the demands of changing technology, working practice and flexible working.
- assist in organising meetings such as company team briefs.
- receive incoming mail, sort and distribute to relevant staff and to frank and record outgoing mail.
- receive and check in all parcel deliveries to reception, notifying the relevant recipient on arrival.
- arrange couriers and record all outgoing parcels from reception.
- assist with the operation of the entrance and exit barriers and door system
- update internal telephone records of staff contact numbers and job titles and circulate.
- book meeting rooms and maintain an electronic meeting room diary.
- order buffet lunches on request.
- organise travel arrangements for members of staff.
- organise car hire.
- organise taxis for staff and visitors and record bookings.
- monitor and order printed stationery and sundry stationery items.
- monitor and order kitchen sundries.
- oversee the general maintenance for the franking machine.
- monitor and order supplies for the franking machine, other office stationery and consumables.
- report any significant hazards and defects that could lead to harm or injury to a person, the environment or company property.
- report all accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences and co-operating in incident investigations arising from or possibly leading to health and safety and environmental matters.
- engage and participate in the continuous improvement culture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.