Our client is a world leader in paper recycling. They require a National Sales Account Manager to oversea a portfolio of accounts in the UK, servicing their waste collection and waste management services, in order to supply paper material to their recycling papermills.
Candidates must have paper recycling experience.
Can be Home Based, but will need to visit Tamworth weekly.
The role is aimed at ensuring existing accounts are run as efficiently as possible to maximise the benefits to both parties of an on going relationship.
Establish and develop relationships with new business prospects for new material supply opportunities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop commercial relationships with the existing supply base to maximise benefits available to the business.
- Operating throughout the United Kingdom to source new supply opportunities for the UK paper mills from variety of sectors including retail, commercial and local authorities.
- Identify and secure new supply opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing for supply lines.
- Manage quality / rejection issues.
- Manage and oversee the internal process for quotation requests and tenders.
- Be responsible for the profitability of each supply line.
- Oversee the Commercial / Financial reporting.
- Analysing business data to identify cost reduction opportunities and implement these into the business.
- Self-motived, with good verbal, and written communication skills.
- Paper for recycling buying and selling experience
- Knowledgeable about paper grades
- Hold an appropriate driving licence
- Computer literate
- Have a proven track record in negotiating and ultimately securing new business on a regular basis
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the increasingly important paper recycling industry.