Growing healthcare products manufacturer, based near Folkestone, requires Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join the Engineering Team.
The ideal candidate must have both Electrical and Mechanical background and experience of working on high speed lines in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.
12‐hour rotating shift from 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production and plant equipment whilst driving efficiencies through continuous improvement activities.
- Execute maintenance procedures and prioritise all work in line with plant needs and production availability.
- Complete regular checks and testing on all plant to ensure they are operating within specification (recorded appropriately).
- Comply with all Corporate, Health and Safety and Environmental rules, standards and legislation (including 17th edition IEE Wiring Regulations for multi‐skilled).
Skills and competencies required for this role:
- Extensive experience of working in an automated FMCG environment
- Extensive experience of working with processing and packaging machinery
- Mechanical qualification City & Guilds or NVQ L3 equivalent
- Electrical qualification City & Guilds or NVQ L3 equivalent
- 17th Edition electrical qualification is an advantage
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving PLC & Robotic issueDetailed experience of carrying out reactive, planned, preventative and predictive maintenance
- Working knowledge of leading continuous improvement and SMED projects
- Knowledge of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Can do approach to problems
- Ability to work independently and manage self and time
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and contractors within the business
- Works well as part of a team
- Detailed problem solving abilities and experience of formal problem solving techniques
- Basic Lean Six Sigma qualifications (yellow or ideally green belt)
Excellent salary and benefits to include Bonus, pension (matched up to 9%), good holidays, health cashback scheme, and excellent prospects.