Mechanical Technician Day Shift Monday – Friday
Heavy manufacturing engineering company specialising in sustainable paper recycling, based in Birmingham requires a Mechanical Technician to join their established team of engineers, working on a day shift (Mon – Fri) in a continuous process plant.
Part of a global recycling and packaging group, offering excellent career development and prospects.
The Mechanical Technician Role:
- Experienced in manufacturing maintenance, ideally skilled in manufacturing equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, fans, conveyors , hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Educated to ONC/HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- A ‘Hands-on’ individual, with a positive, ‘can-do’ approach to your work and enthusiasm to support the operations teams
The Mechanical Technician Candidate:
- Someone who can demonstrate the necessary experience gained within the process manufacturing industry.
- A strong commitment to Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety standards is essential.
- £39424 + Overtime
- Annual Health and Safety Bonus based on Company performance.
- Group Personal Pension Plan with a generous Company contribution element.
- All employees will be supported to develop their skills to keep up with demands of changing technology, working practice and flexible working.
- Annual holiday of 39 days consisting of 25 days annual leave, 8 statutory days and 6 additional days based on attendance.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 with 45 min lunch break.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.