Mechanical biased multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer required in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Monday to Friday 3 Shift Rota (earlies, lates and nights) 37 hours per week.
This company manufactures precision components for the gas power industry, is part of a global engineering group, offering great prospects, and career development and training into the future.
Reporting to the Plant Services Manager, you will work on a wide range of machinery and equipment (including automated systems and robotics) to support this precision manufacturing environment.
- Time served Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical bias (Essential)
- Qualified to ONC (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Heavy manufacturing experience, aerospace or automotive
- Experience of working on hydraulic, pneumatic systems (Preferred)
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety and risk assessing, along with an excellent attention to detail and quality
- High Standard of fault-finding abilities
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Inspect, operate and test machinery & equipment to diagnose mechanical problems.
- Plan and carry out repair work using diagrams drawings and repair manuals.
- Check function, condition and serviceability of machinery and equipment to a pre-determined schedule for Total Preventative Maintenance, Condition Monitoring, Planned Preventative Maintenance including but not limited to: Casting Furnaces, Large Electric robots, automated systems, Hydraulic Robots, Wax Injection Moulding Machines, Compressors and CNC Milling machines.
- Follow up actions to be performed will include replacement or repair of: precision bearings, machine door seals, motors, coolant pumps, hydraulic/pneumatic valves, and machine safety guards.