Factory Production Operatives required for large manufacturing, precision engineering company based near Leeds Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Permanent opportunities. £390 – £550 per week + overtime, training, excellent benefits and career prospects.
Day shifts and 3-shifts available.
Our client makes metal components for the power generation and aerospace industries. They are part of an international group and offer great career potential. Due to new business growth, the company requires Factory Production Operatives in several areas of the business:
- Dipping area, where moulds are wrapped and ceramic dipped in preparation for the furnace
- Pre-Finish area, where newly formed metal components are polished / hand machined and quality checked (FPI)
- X-ray where parts are further checked for defects
- Happy to work in sometimes physically demanding conditions (lifting up to 18kg)
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills and develop career
- Experience of working in a process environment as part of a team (desirable not essential)
- Able to consider working day shifts or 3 shifts (earlies, lates, nights)
- Used to working to strick health & safety and quality guidelines
£28K when fully trained – Quarterly Cash Bonus Scheme – Pension – Gym membership discounts – Instant discounts on high street brands, cinema – Up to 30 days annual holidays (plus 8 bank hols).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.