Want to see your hard work on the TV / On-line or in the next Hollywood blockbuster?
Join the UK’s largest independent prop and product placement company (based in Central London near St Pauls Cathedral), working alongside the most prestigious Technology, Automotive, FMCG and Charity clients.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, hard-working and enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of Junior Account Director / Account Director: Creative & Marketing
The successful candidate will have proven experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro & Photoshop essential); MS programs (PowerPoint and Excel essential) and preferably an understanding of digital marketing tools (WordPress; Google Ads; Social Media Ads). A proven track record in B2B and social media marketing is desirable. They will also need strong knowledge of MS Excel.
In a close-knit team, you will be reporting to line manager with direct line management of a Junior Account Manager, who is responsible for research and supporting the marketing function.
With a key focus on creating and executing marketing strategy, company creative templates, creating showreels for client reviews and to promote and showcase the company, this role is perfect for a creative all-rounder with substantial experience, looking to move up in their career and make a real difference to a rapidly-growing company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting directly to line manager and supporting the Account Servicing departments across all creative elements of their reporting
- Managing all functions of Marketing & Company creative
- Working across the new business function alongside line manager
- Creating company video showreels (incorporating video; music; graphics; stills)
- Creating new business presentations (using PowerPoint; incorporating Photoshop and video where necessary)
- Deliver the marketing function of the company; Creating and executing marketing strategy
- Create agency marketing inventory
- Manage company website
- Managing research and analysis of market trends; carrying out detailed research into prospective clients / sectors / media landscape
- Develop regular internal and external presentation templates; assisting senior staff members with creative issues / specific briefs
- Gain detailed knowledge & understanding of company viewing and evaluation methodology / tool; gaining a clear understanding of the landscape and key selling points
- Manage Junior Research role
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A keen interest in TV & film along with the wider media environment
- Ability to manage a small team
- Self-motivation, ambitious and proactive about your career development
- Flexible and adaptable to new responsibilities (there is lots of variety!)
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to build and foster good working relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritise, with exceptional organisational skills, even when under pressure
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomously and collaboratively in a small, busy team
- Confident and adaptable communicator
- A total team player, committed to the collective success of the business
- A positive challenger: You’re comfortable taking direction from clients and colleagues but you like to sense-check what you’re being asked to do
- Not afraid to speak up to seek clarification or contribute your ideas
- Able to identify when to escalate potential issues before they become a problem.
Experience & Skills:
- Substantial experience at a Marketing, Advertising, PR or Media Agency
- Experience in TV, Film, Media or Entertainment are valued but not essential.
- Proven, demonstrable experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro and Photoshop essential); PowerPoint and/or other presentation tools
- Excel proficient
- Research experience and familiarity in the marketing landscape
- Effective at managing up with confidence to ensure your director is aware of workloads and that deliverables are manageable.
- Strong written and oral skills- able to come across clearly and succinctly in email or over the phone
- Excellent organisation and ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
NB: This is a non-exhaustive document; additional responsibilities may be added or changed as the business and role develops.