Excellent opportunity for Indirect Procurement Manager in Bornem, Belgium.
Our client is an expanding global environment improvement product business, supplying industry and retail markets. Their wide range of durable products (electrical and non-electrical), are used from domestic to large infrastructure environments. The company employs c500 people across 15 sites in UK and Europe, with a t/o in excess of £150M.
Leading Indirect Procurement across the Group, covering spend in Belgium, Holland, UK, Denmark and Sweden, the Indirect Procurement Manager has overall responsibility for maximising value and minimising spend on Indirects Procurement.
The role will actively manage projects to reduce cost with key group suppliers, delivering savings, achieving effective supply and establishing the optimum process for Indirects procurement.
Critical success factors include;
- Effective working across the group with a variety of budget holders
- Influencing, motivating and supporting colleagues to achieve joint goals.
- Creating an Indirect procurement plan across the Group to deliver tangible cost savings and benefits
- Delivering cost reduction by challenging suppliers, leveraging Group spend and by the implementation of effective procurement techniques
- Influencing budget holders and working with colleagues across the business who spend money with Indirect suppliers
- Focus on achieving value, supplier management and cost reduction.
- The major Indirects spend category is Freight. Establishing and managing the supplier plan for freight and transport within Europe and from the Far East will have the biggest impact upon total Indirects costs.
- Demonstrable track record of Indirects cost reduction and achieving tangible results from Supplier Management.
- Appreciation of / experience of working closely with Supply Chain and Operations in a Procurement role.
- Track record of working effectively in a multi-site international role.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, influencing and motivating colleagues across the business.
- Good communication skills. Able to articulate a procurement plan and establish support by identifying the benefits that colleagues will experience.
- Results and action oriented. A determined and can-do attitude.
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject
- Substantial indirect procurement experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and developing business, in a role that will be pivotal in the operational development of the business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.