Growing Independent Financial Services business in Kent requires self-employed Independent Financial Advisers.
IFA’s can be home based, with just occasional visits to the head office.
Already engaging 18 Advisers, and with a support team of highly experienced para planners providing compliance assurance and a back office team keeping administration flowing, this long established financial advice business has the brand, the model portfolios, the processes, support and the IT to keep Advisers in front of clients 5 days a week.
The firm has a demonstrable track record in developing successful advisers from all backgrounds.
- 60% of all gross remuneration paid to Advisers, subject to KPI delivery (they pay more on £150K per annum new business)
- They charge clients 1% per annum trail on their portfolio service, Advisers receive 0.6%
- They pay FSA fees, FSCS and FOS levies, Professional Indemnity Insurance premiums
- Full Compliance and back-office support
- QCF Level 4
- Substantial experience gained in any Financial Services background – employed or self-employed
- Motivated, connected self-starters, confident of providing their own leads and developing clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful team, grow your portfolio and increase your earnings.
For full information on the client and package, please contact Tim Hill at Technical Placements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.