Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer required near Ashford, Kent.
Salary – Excellent negotiable. Home / Office mix.
Well established, financially secure, developing business, which has built up an enviable reputation for innovation, quality and impeccable customer service supplying the worldwide gaming industry with high technology products and systems.
With the further growth of the business they are now looking for a Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer to join the R&D department to help develop the next generation of gaming technology.
- Experience in developing applications from concept to completion
- Practical experience in creating applications using mixed technologies
- Typescript, React, Redux, .Net Core 3.x (C#), GraphQL, SQL, identity server, ASP.Net core Identity, ASP.Net WebAPI, Microsoft Reporting Services and Azure.
- You will be interfacing your software to a range of hardware products so a practical knowledge of various communications methods is also essential – Serial, Ethernet networks, TCP, UDP etc…
- Multi operating system experience is important so you should have experience in developing platform independent applications. They are currently using Linux, Windows and Android.
They are a small friendly team based in the Kent countryside producing some market leading products used throughout the world.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply, or contact Tim Hill at Technical Placements for more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.