Administrator / Scheduler required in Knaresborough, near Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Hybrid role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international company supplying environment improvement products to the facilities management industry. Their Fly Screen products prevent insects entering buildings through open windows.
Responsible for the resourcing and scheduling of Fly Screen Surveys and Installation, dealing with customers and fitters. Responding to incoming customer enquiries, both on the telephone and via email, delivering advice on Fly Screen products, processing orders and liaising with customers, manufacturing, fitters and carriers.
Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.15 (45 mins for lunch). Salary, £20,400, 25 days holiday (+bank hols), Pension, Free parking, drinks etc.
Administrator / Scheduler responsibilities:
- Ensuring that scheduling of surveys and installations are arranged in a timely and efficient manner to ensure that SLA’s are adhered to.
- Ensuring customer issues are dealt with in timely manner
- Offering outstanding customer service at all times
- Speaking to customers on the telephone
- Improving Quote to Sales conversion rate for Fly Screens
- Understanding the product range and delivering product advice, guiding selection and usage
- Attendance at training courses
- Becoming a contact for specialist technical queries
- To ensure that orders are processed efficiently and effectively
- Responsible for checking orders are inputted accurately on the system
Administrator / Scheduler requirements:
- Basic PC, including Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fulfillment/Resourcing experience
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
This is a great opportunity to work in a customer service focused role for a growing company, offering excellent long term career prospects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.