Accounts Assistant with Purchase Ledger experience required in near Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Currently home based, this role intends to return to office when Covid conditions allow.
Working in a fast-paced working environment, the Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk will provide support to the Finance Manager in the completion of all finance activities within the business.
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger Register for all purchase invoices received
- Entering purchase invoice transactions into the accounting system
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts in different currencies
- Build and maintaining key relationships with suppliers
- Assisting the Finance Manager by providing financial information and support on an adhoc basis
- Good level of education, preferably with an accounts based qualification
- Experience of working in a similar puchase ledger role
- Able to work in a confident and professional manner
- Sound understanding of basic accounting techniques
- Ability to work productively and flexibly under pressure to meet tight deadlines, especially at month end
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with colleagues and external parties regarding financial matters
- A self-starter who wishes to take ownership of the role and can suggest improvements
- Experience of using SAP Business One good, but not essential