Recycling Manufacturing company, part of a global group employing over 47000 staff, is looking for an enthusiastic Engineering Maintenance Planner to lead its maintenance planning function at its Process Mill in Birmingham.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Engineering Planning Team Leader will assist the Engineering department with the coordination of the site maintenance planning in respect of providing a cost effective, reliability centred, predictive and preventative maintenance work order system.
This will require;
- Leading and coordinating agreed maintenance plans for the future weeks
- Creation and updating site wide scheduled maintenance activities
- Appropriate and timely scheduling
- Creation and use of Bills of Materials (BOMs) including the allocation of parts and materials to planned maintenance tasks
- Management of labour and external resource contracts
- Assist in the production work order generation and management
- Support the Engineering leadership with their responsibilities
- Senior planning experience gained from an engineering / maintenance environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP (training may be provided, if used a similar system)
- Supervisory experience
- Contractor control experience
- Relevant Engineering qualification
- IT training qualification
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- High standard of computer literacy to include Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Full job description available on request.
The position will provide an excellent salary and benefits package, within a forward thinking very successful and sustainable business.