Engineering Manager required for Heavy Engineering Process Manufacturing plant in Birmingham, West Midlands.
This critical industry manufacturer is part of a global group, offering secure employment, excellent prospects, in a challenging and complex heavy engineering environment. The Company has a long standing focus on high and very consistent product quality and excellent service.
To ensure that the engineering services provided to the facility are of the highest standard, within a set budget spend and with engineers, technicians and supervisors who are well motivated and engaged in their duties. To foster a culture of performance excellence within the Engineering Team and set a strategy to achieve excellence.
- Previous experience of continuous improvement techniques, gained from a heavy process environment.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Strong motivational leadership skills combined with excellent communication skills
- Creative, innovative, analytical problem solver
- Ability to set SMART targets
- Entrepreneurial, with a willingness to embrace new ways of thinking
Key areas of responsibility will fall under the following areas:
- Health and Safety
- Engineering Budgets and Strategic Plans
- Motivation and Communication
- Production – profitability and productivity
- Continuous Improvement
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to take the lead engineering role in a very successful process industry.
Full job description available on request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.