Electrical Technician Day Shift Monday – Friday
Heavy manufacturing engineering company specialising in sustainable paper recycling, based in Birmingham requires an Electrical Technician to join their established team of 7 engineers, working on a day shift (Mon – Fri) in a continuous process plant.
Part of a global recycling and packaging group, offering excellent career development and prospects.
The Electrical Technician Role:
- Repair, overhaul and attend breakdown situations, all within a continuous operating plant.
- The Electrical Technician will support the company’s electrical systems and instrumentation.
- Experience of medium and low voltage systems, AC & DC (Siemens and ABB), variable speed drives, instrumentation and pneumatics.
- Many forms of instrumentation support will require the candidate to have knowledge of monitoring and calibration of temperature, flow and pressure and fault finding experience.
- PLC experience preferred – familiarisation training on Siemens, PCS7, S5 and S7 will be available, for the right candidate, to reach the required standard.
The Electrical Technician Candidate:
- Someone who can demonstrate the necessary experience gained within the process manufacturing industry.
- A recognised Trade Apprenticeship and HNC or equivalent.
- A strong commitment to Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety standards is essential.
- £36974 + Overtime
- Annual Health and Safety Bonus based on Company performance.
- Group Personal Pension Plan with a generous Company contribution element.
- All employees will be supported to develop their skills to keep up with demands of changing technology, working practice and flexible working.
- Annual holiday of 39 days consisting of 25 days annual leave, 8 statutory days and 6 additional days based on attendance.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 with half hour break.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.