Due to retirement, this is a rare opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to take responsibility for all electrical, instrumentation and process control maintenance activities in a heavy manufacturing / recycling mill near Maidstone.
Our client is part of a global recycling / packaging organisation, offering excellent prospects within a very successful sustainable industry.
- Responsible for the management and functionality of the Electrical Engineering aspects of the engineering department structure where the focus is predominantly on reliability and preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for all electrical, Instrumentation and process control maintenance activities on site which includes the paper machine, winder, stock prep plant, effluent treatment areas and all site services.
- This is a senior maintenance position that would need to respond to breakdowns that have an immediate effect on plant safety; environmental release or plant performance and the individual must work quickly towards the resolution of any immediate problems.
- To have professional accreditation at minimum IEng level and working towards or achieved CEng.
- A Competent Electrical Engineer with a degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, or working towards an Electrical Degree or equivalent
- NEBOSH safety certificate
This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior Electrical Engineer to work in a continuous improvement environment, in a modern heavy process engineering environment.
Full job description available on request.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.