Commercial / Sales Manager required for paper recycling company, based in Staffordshire – commuting distance from Birmingham / Tamworth etc.
Our client is a global recycling / manufacturing organisation, with a network of recycling depots across the UK, providing waste management and paper material to paper mills and other end users. This role provides commercial / sales for the Staffordshire area depot.
Candidates will have a proven track record in generating and securing new business as well as account management experience enabling them to make an immediate impact. Excellent commercial awareness and the ability to quickly understand the key business drivers. The role will require strategic thinking alongside solution value based selling to enable the successful delivery of the strategic growth plan for Recycling UK.
Paper sector industry experience essential
Able to travel central UK
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all customer Commercial aspects of the ‘sales’ function across the depot.
- Provide, manage and develop the commercial businesses plan to cover pricing, growth and development for both New Business Opportunities as well as Account Management and development of relationships.
- Source new supply opportunities from a variety of sectors including Retail, Commercial and Local Authorities.
- Manage and maximise the full business potential from existing Supplier base.
- Able to manage the process including generating leads, bidding for new work and developing innovative supply solutions
The role will provide an excellent package (salary, car, descretionary bonus) and long term career prospects, within this exciting, growing industry.