Rapidly expanding pharmaceutical contract manfacturer, based in the Liverpool / Wirral area requires a Commercial Manager / Key Account Manager to further fulfill their potential.
This award winning company supplies services to the healthcare industry, to include manufacturing solutions, packaging, project management and more. They employ over 700 staff, with a multi-million pound turnover, and are currently expanding further into national and international markets.
Candidates must have a proven business development / sales record from one or more of the following – consumer healthcare / personal care / medical devices / e-liquids etc.
Mixture of home / office / travel (including international). Substantial basic and very generous bonus package.
Serves as an Ambassador of the business playing a pivotal role in corporate management, in addition to overseeing day-to-day sales operations. Focusing on the long-term interests of the business, while managing the day to day commercial relationships. Through securing and developing current business and pursuing new business opportunities with effective internal and external functional management, i.e. company associations, employee activities and evaluations, and other matters that relate to a company’s operations.
Commercial Manager Job Duties:
- Daily Account Management of a specified portfolio of accounts
- Develops and delivers opportunities to grow profitable business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Analyses sales and profit along with other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
- Assists Sales Director and works as a member of a cohesive team
- Works with wider company team
- Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract’s financial aspects
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Manages daily company operations
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing sales, profit, contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
- Works efficiently and calmly when tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
Commercial Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to Prioritize, Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Coaching Skills, Strong Oral Communication Skills, Sales and Negotiating Talent, Superb with Deadlines, Decisive, Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities, Professional, Thorough, Detail-Oriented, Ability to Process the Big-Picture Items.
Please apply or contact Tim Hill for further information.