Unique opportunity for an experienced M&E Mechanical Electrical Building Services CAD Technician / Draughtsperson /REVIT Technician, to become a trainer at a prestigious training facility in Chatham, Kent.
The role will provide a competitive salary, excellent benefits to include: 6 weeks holidays (plus bank hols), contributory pension, on-going professional development, private healthcare, on-site gym / sports equipment, sick pay, benefits platform, cycle to work scheme.
Hoursof work are Monday to Friday, 37 hours.
MKC Training is nationally acknowledged for designing and delivering world class, innovative and wide-ranging learning solutions for theDefence, construction and engineering sectors.
They have a long and very successful partnership contract based at the Royal School of Military Engineering, Brompton Barracks.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and committed individual to train military students in Building Services Draughting and Engineering. To be successful, you will have strong communication skills, a passion to train others, be IT literate and prepared to extend your own skills and knowledge.
This would suit a CAD teacher, or equally, a CAD Technician / Draughtsperson / REVIT Technician seeking a move into teaching. Training is delivered at level 3 and 5 in mechanical and electrical engineering, you will be expected to deliver training at these levels.
If you are not already qualified, a full teacher training package will be provided.
- Industry experience as 2D CAD Technician / CAD Draughtsperson in Building Services Engineering.
- AutoCAD or equivalent.
- Building Information Modelling ( BIM )
- Autodesk Revit or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge and experience of quality assurance and improvement.
- Willingness to study and complete a teaching qualification (supported by the client) within 3 years of contract commencement.
- Once established, demonstrate the aptitude and ability to develop and refine training systems to bespoke requirements.
- Experience with building design and analysis software
- 3D AutoCAD
- Autodesk Suite
- Formal or informal teaching roles
- Knowledge & experience of e-learning and e-assessment tools.
Full Job Description is available on request.
MKC Training is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce .
Their core values are:
- Commitment to learner success
- Investment in People
- Collaboration through partnership to achieve shared goals
- Innovation to prepare for tomorrow
All posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service application. MKC Training follows the DBS Code of Practice.
Closing Date – 14/08/22
Note to Recruitment Agencies – this recruitment project is under a managed service contract – direct approaches to the client will not be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.